Sunday, March 20, 2016

Thank You

In writing about my relationship, I relived it. It really opened my eyes to how many things were right in front of my face, but when I was in the situation I didn't see it.
Love really is blind. Love makes you do some stupid things.

My family and my friends have been absolutely amazing and supportive, and none of you gave up on me and I cant even thank you enough. I wouldn't be the person I am today without any of you.

Kassi Schmidt
Vickie Robosky
John Robosky
Amanda Berkheimer
Ranae Poponick
Krista Reckart
Courtney Rickard
Danielle Dirado
Marissa Hall
Tom Murawski
Patrick Chiaverini
Cody Galo
Matt McHenry
Piff

And to all of the new friends I have made, you know who you are, and to the people who have reached out to me since I started this blog. Thank you, and I love you all!

The many of you that have messaged me about situations you are in, just know you deserve more. Love yourself, and put yourself first. There is no shame in taking care of yourself first. Don't throw away years of your life hoping to change someone. You can not put your life on hold to fix someone else. You will lose yourself, and you are too amazing to do that.

-J.Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment